Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment 2016

About Company : Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IndianOil) is India's largest commercial enterprise headquartered in Delhi, with a sales turnover of Rs. 4,50,756 crore (US$ 73.7 billion) and profits of Rs. 5,273 crore for the year 2014-15. It is also the leading Indian corporate in Fortune's prestigious 'Global 500' listing of the world's largest corporates, ranked at the 119th position for the year 2015.
As India's flagship national oil company, with a 33,000-strong work-force currently, IndianOil has been meeting India’s energy demands for over half a century. With a corporate vision to be 'The Energy of India' and to become 'A globally admired company,' IndianOil's business interests straddle the entire hydrocarbon value-chain – from refining, pipeline transportation and marketing of petroleum products to exploration & production of crude oil & gas, marketing of natural gas and petrochemicals, besides forays into alternative energy and globalisation of downstream operations.

Job Details : 

Company Name : Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IndianOil)

No Of Vacancies : 2,050

Job Position : Multiple Positions

Experience Required : 0 to 3 Years

Qualification : 10th 12th & Any Graduate

Salary : Upto 38,000 Per Month

Job Location : All Over India

Last Date : 05-03-2016

For Reference Click Below Link To Apply


Apply Here

20 comments:

  1. I am a DME holder. I am interest in this job

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a DME holder. I am interest in this job

    ReplyDelete
  3. negisohansingh1@gmail.com Iam interested plz send me link to apply

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I am pradeep kumar and I have compleated btech with chemical engineering and I got 75% marks in btech and I qualified in gate 2015 my contact no. Is 7891112122 and email id narwanipinku@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. apurvakhandelwalsrk@gmail.com I am Statistics post graduate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. anasbsc64@gmail.com I am bsc under graduate my contact number 8344236433 I am interest this job pls send me the link to the apply

    ReplyDelete
  7. anasbsc64@gmail.com I am bsc under graduate my contact number 8344236433 I am interest this job pls send me the link to the apply

    ReplyDelete
  8. manigovind21@gmail.com iam diploma electrical interest this job send I nk

    ReplyDelete
  9. manigovind21@gmail.com iam diploma electrical interest this job send I nk

    ReplyDelete
  10. suhaskodalkar8048@gmail.com BE MECHANICAL

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm studing b.tech brabch:mechanical and i interest this job.....badavathchinneswarao@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, I'm interested my mail id abidh2007@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I m interested
    ravi_dhariya@yahoo.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  14. I saidulu so .I completed Mac .I am interesting due to Jon u companyj

    ReplyDelete
  15. I saidulu so .I completed Mac .I am interesting due to Jon u companyj

    ReplyDelete
  16. i am interested, i have work experience 14 years gulf countries oil & gas field
    mansanlaya@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Iam Ramesh B.E civil & structural engineering fresher contact no: 9095941304 email id: civramesh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am b.tech in electronics & communications. My I'd is engineer.abhishek.shukla@gmail.com
    PH no.-8969510388

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am b.tech in electronics & communications. My I'd is engineer.abhishek.shukla@gmail.com
    PH no.-8969510388

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello this is nandkumar yadav I am graduation I am also interested to do this job nandkumary@gmail.com. 9920446433

    ReplyDelete